- A web-based network for college students participating in Ford-branded and Ford Fund programs. Click here to learn more
STEAM at Ford
Initiatives and Programs
STEAM at Ford
Ford believes that in order to develop innovative products and technologies, we need a work force skilled in the fields of science, technology, engineering, arts and math (STEAM). Ford also believes that supporting STEAM education is about creating opportunities that connect the company and our employees directly with youth and the community.
Ford’s STEAM efforts include:
- A grant-competition empowering college students to design and implement innovative community-building projects. Click here to learn more
- A national network of universities that work with Ford to support student-led vehicle teams and scholarship opportunities.
- A program that emphasizes STEAM and brings together educators, businesses and community leaders to help students develop essential skills through real world work experience. Click here to learn more
- A national network of high school career academies that provide students with an opportunity to learn academics through the lens of a potential career.
- A southeast Michigan program giving high school students the opportunity to learn about real world STEAM careers. Click here to learn more
- An invitation-only program that awards renewable scholarships to college-bound students who have participated in select Ford STEAM programs and meet selection criteria.