- Ford Credit National Recovery Center (Mesa)
Request for Ford STEAM Funding
Ford welcomes established organizations to apply for funding for their STEAM initiatives. To be considered, applicants need to complete a two-step process.
STEP 1: Provide us with basic information about your program. If your request meets selection criteria, you will be invited to complete STEP 2.
STEP 2: Be prepared to specify details of your program: history, objectives, a breakdown of your financial needs, etc.
We do not fund individual schools. However, we can consider district-wide programs for schools that qualify.
Our support is usually limited to STEAM programs in close proximity to U.S.-based Ford facilities, because we believe in involving our Ford employees in the programs we sponsor. Please refer to the locations list below and the FAQs page for more information.
Note: If your application is approved for funding, you may be required to submit data of those students who participate in your program.
- Ford Research and Innovation Center (Palo Alto)
- Ford Credit Colorado Springs Service Center
- Ford Credit Tampa Business Center
- Chicago Assembly Plant | Stamping Plant
- Louisville Assembly Plant
- Kentucky Truck Plant (Louisville)
- Dearborn Diversified Manufacturing
- Dearborn Engine Plant | Stamping Plant | Tool and Die Plant | Truck Plant
- Flat Rock Assembly Plant
- Ford Research and Engineering Campus (Dearborn)
- Ford Credit Central Office (Dearborn)
- Livonia Transmission Plant
- Michigan Assembly Plant (Wayne)
- Rawsonville Plant (Ypsilanti)
- Romeo Engine Plant
- Sterling Axle Plant (Sterling Heights)
- Van Dyke Transmission Plant (Sterling Heights)
- Woodhaven Stamping Plant
- Kansas City Assembly Plant (Claycomo)
- Ford Credit Customer Service Center (Omaha)
- Buffalo Stamping Plant
- Cleveland Engine Plant
- Lima Engine Plant
- Ohio Assembly Plant (Avon Lake)
- Sharonville Transmission Plant
- Ford Credit Greenville Business Center
- Ford Credit Nashville Business Center (Franklin)
- Ford Credit Irving Business Center
Already a user? Login here